Clan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeRosterServersResultsLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySearch

Share | 

'Aussie gameserver' server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
qzdm6
Troll admin
qzdm6

'Aussie gameserver' server Empty
PostSubject: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:34 am

I got banned from it because i changed my name, tell me how that works? I think the retard admin prob thought i was a hack cos i was 16-1 with sr8... fucking idiots
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

Passport : dft

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:14 am

no surprise
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-aod.com
voiid
Brainless Administrator
Brainless Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:03 am

finally the truth comes out ags is a shit server . now you all just travel over to games on net and well have no problem
Back to top Go down
qzdm6
Troll admin
qzdm6

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:59 am

yeah ags is shit server I just play on it because its really popular and there aren't much urt servers to play on
Back to top Go down
c5m
wut
c5m

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:07 am

You aren't allowed to alias, really it's a decent rule, we just need good admins to enforce it.

Rather then needless kicking if they explained it to people who don't know it, it would work, if you don't have the time to tell people then you shouldn't be an admin.

Most of the 'admins' on ags couldn't (or wouldn't) catch a cheater if it came up and bit them on the lip.
Back to top Go down
Cacame
MUST. REPLY. NOW.
MUST. REPLY. NOW.

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:13 am

c5m wrote:
You aren't allowed to alias, really it's a decent rule, we just need good admins to enforce it.

Rather then needless kicking if they explained it to people who don't know it, it would work, if you don't have the time to tell people then you shouldn't be an admin.

Most of the 'admins' on ags couldn't (or wouldn't) catch a cheater if it came up and bit them on the lip.
Shans.
Back to top Go down
qzdm6
Troll admin
qzdm6

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:03 pm

I appealed to be unbanned on their site, my post;

'I got banned for no reason by a retarded admin. I changed my name to qzdm6 yesterday because i had pete for like a year and wanted to change it. I was playing in aussie gameserver for a few rounds, then a retard admin came in and banned me because I changed my name. Me and 2 other people said my previous name was pete, but he didnt care, so he slammed the banhammer. Whats wrong with changing ur name every few months?

The person who banned me, tyrant, didn't even tell me why i was banned.

I've been playing urt 1-2 years, my name was pistolpete first few months, then was pete=]<3. My previous clan was Dz, current clan aod.
pistolp4 on ql
yt channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtOLrhGKxZo'

So far only 1 admin replied to the thread, and he didnt care about my post he was just talking about what some other guy posted...

Back to top Go down
Crisis`
rev` Clan Member
rev` Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:22 pm

In a way, thats why b3 is good. but its bad at everything else.
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:04 am

wtf does b3 have to do with this
Back to top Go down
c5m
wut
c5m

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:45 am

You wont get unbanned with that post.
Back to top Go down
voiid
Brainless Administrator
Brainless Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:03 am

fuck them PLAY ON GON . if you relly want to play ill try appeal to oj or some shit
Back to top Go down
Howler
New Forum User
New Forum User

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Mean people Neutral

ps. sorry for hijacking your appeal thread!
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:07 pm

unban him

me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sladen
rev` Clan Member
rev` Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Vo[!!]D* wrote:
finally the truth comes out ags is a shit server . now you all just travel over to games on net and well have no problem
Lol I'm bannededed from gamesonnet because some guy thought I was a hack back in the day when I was good.
Back to top Go down
Pez
New Forum User
New Forum User

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:11 am

Sladen wrote:

Lol I'm bannededed from gamesonnet because some guy thought I was a hack back in the day when I thought i was good.

haha BL
Back to top Go down
voiid
Brainless Administrator
Brainless Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:13 am

lols yeh gon had pretty faggy admins .
Back to top Go down
voiid
Brainless Administrator
Brainless Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:14 am

but that still doesnt change the fact that its better than ags. CTF>TS
Back to top Go down
Val1ant
rev` Senior Member
rev` Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Cacame wrote:
c5m wrote:

Shans.

totally agree^ even with my awesome cod4 soundwhoring skills (ikalizer) i cant locate enemy assbandits like shans. not accusing of hax but hes got something up his sleeve and i want to know what >Sad

i agree with csm on some level; aliasing should be banned, but to players who arent aware of the rule/concept atleast let them play the game out, give a first time warning and let them respond. i got banned from ags a while back because i didnt play on there much and i was a total baller

+unban dft, that video was ripped out of context and even then it doesnt look like hacks

Last edited by val1ant on Mon May 09, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i can)
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:55 pm

its not about the video.

its because oj was posting shit (images + text) and trolling me on ex' forums. it was getting very nasty and he refused to delete them. it just so happens i knew his password from a while back (when i was setting up his forums) and i got into his account and deleted it. so im now banned for "hacking his forum".
Back to top Go down
Val1ant
rev` Senior Member
rev` Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:05 pm

void that uninformative biatch told me because it was of the vid, sorry
Back to top Go down
c5m
wut
c5m

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:25 am

Val1ant wrote:
Cacame wrote:
c5m wrote:

Shans.

totally agree^ even with my awesome cod4 soundwhoring skills (ikalizer) i cant locate enemy assbandits like shans. not accusing of hax but hes got something up his sleeve and i want to know what >Sad

i agree with csm on some level; aliasing should be banned, but to players who arent aware of the rule/concept atleast let them play the game out, give a first time warning and let them respond. i got banned from ags a while back because i didnt play on there much and i was a total baller

+unban dft, that video was ripped out of context and even then it doesnt look like hacks

I never said aliasing should be banned. A proper admin would warn, followed by another warning, if they still aren't un-aliasing then you check ip's, if you know they are aliasing but aren't going to un-alias, 5-15 game ban, if they come back still aliased. permanent ban.

It's a lot of loops to jump but it's better then being a shit cunt admin.
Back to top Go down
Cacame
MUST. REPLY. NOW.
MUST. REPLY. NOW.

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:39 am

Yeah, I think they do that normally, but since he had aoD tags on
Back to top Go down
voiid
Brainless Administrator
Brainless Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:22 pm

lols hacks into ojs account BIG DFT
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:59 pm

lold
Back to top Go down
c5m
wut
c5m

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:59 pm

It's a federal offense you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Aussie gameserver' server   'Aussie gameserver' server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Aussie gameserver' server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top