Clan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeRosterServersResultsLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySearch

Share | 

Girl problems. help :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
qzdm6
Troll admin
qzdm6

Girl problems. help :( Empty
PostSubject: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:51 am

So i was sitting there doing some math and a pleasant female co-worker with whom i was previously acquainted approached me and asked me if I wanted to go for coffee.

I estimated that the distance from my office to the coffee shop to be around 100m +/- 5m, so with a mean walking speed of 1.2 m/s it would take me a maximum of 87.5 seconds to get there. I know for a fact that the length of the corridor outside my office is 18m, +/-1m, and so should take 15.8333333 seconds to traverse.

I decided to walk at her speed, because it seemed like the appropriate social convention if I intended to court this lady. I also timed how long it took us to walk there out of interest. She talked to me as we walked down the corridor and clearly was not focused on the task at hand, to navigate ourselves to the coffee shop in a sensible and timely fashion, drink some coffee and return to work. After 20 seconds, we had still not reached the stairs, meaning she was walking at < 0.9m/s. That is more than 25% slower than the average walking speed.

I asked her why she was intent on wasting my time. When she asked what I meant, i confronted her with the cold harsh fact that she was moving appreciably slower than she ought to be. She asked what was wrong with me, to which I replied that i was not the one who was clearly well outside the normal distribution for human walking speed in an unremarkable situation. She told me to forget it (which clearly defies principals on the function and longevity of human memory) and accelerated in the opposite direction of the coffee shop at an appreciable rate, thereby confirming my suspicion that she was moving slowly in order to waste my time. This in turn made the wasting of my time futile as I no longer had any reason to obey social convention and accept her invitation of coffee.

She later came and told ME that I was unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
Gav
Story Teller
Story Teller

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:17 am

haha chop in pete.. bro that maths is freaky
Back to top Go down
Tom5895
DETECTIVE TOM
DETECTIVE TOM

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:00 am

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101128112334AAEdPe8

good one.
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

Passport : dft

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:04 am

and?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-aod.com
chops
General forum user
General forum user

Passport : chops

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:03 am

DECTECTIVE TOM!!!
ON THE JOB!
Back to top Go down
qzdm6
Troll admin
qzdm6

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 am

FAIL tom.

I orginally made this like 3 years ago on another forum, theres just a couple ass wipes who decided to copy me.
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 am

Whip
Back to top Go down
Tom5895
DETECTIVE TOM
DETECTIVE TOM

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 am

yeahnah
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:11 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sladen
rev` Clan Member
rev` Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Dun be a Cawwwwpy
Jks I lol'd
Back to top Go down
voiid
Brainless Administrator
Brainless Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 am

tamed
Back to top Go down
edit
rev` Senior Member
rev` Senior Member
edit

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:15 am

Too smart :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl problems. help :(   Girl problems. help :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl problems. help :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top