Clan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeRosterServersResultsLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallerySearch

Share | 

dft's fake hacks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scrat4acorn
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 am

Dft an no time has or will ever hack. As a result of these accusations the clan is looking further into means of punishment the discrimination and defimation of character. IF ANYONE says watch this or dft/ownage/defeat is hacking kindly tell them to fuck off, delete the posts (if posted on our site) then refer to an admin other than dft as this may annoy him.

dft is a buys guy he is a great guy who would never ruin the clans reputation with such low life acts, so if anyone thinks that he hacks or insinuates he does i will rape you.

Furthermore if dft is though of as a hacker, pretty sure they will accuse me? btw we both are clean and use uac3.

In addition to these accusations and rumours, i have filled complaints with youtube the video has been flagged and a moderator will get to it asap.

dft is not a hacker.
Back to top Go down
edit
rev` Senior Member
rev` Senior Member
edit

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:00 am

I agree <3
Back to top Go down
voiid
Brainless Administrator
Brainless Administrator

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 am

not a hacker any1 can make a 50 sec video with some fluke shots and accuse of hacking
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

Passport : dft

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 am

i am seriously not dumb enough to ever go and even risk getting banned from ags lol. i dont want to end up like swift or fucking ultimate.

Last edited by defeat on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-aod.com
Bullets
rev` Clan Member
rev` Clan Member
Bullets

Passport : Bullets

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:02 am

I have to say that those 'sus' moments weren't even sus.. He is doing regular things in which I even do myself. The whole fact that people think if someone predicts where someone is going or standing is auto accused of hacking and shits me up the wall (NOT FUCKING THROUGH IT)
Back to top Go down
Gav
Story Teller
Story Teller

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 am

FUKCING GAY CUNTS ACUSSING MY DFT OF HACKING.

ILL FUCKING STAB THE CUNTS!

GIVE ME A LINK TO THE VID
Back to top Go down
c5m
wut
c5m

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:25 am

considering shans is one of the most suspicious cunts around.
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:26 am

don't have ur rage here!

http://clan-ex.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=360

^

let your opinions be known :box:
Back to top Go down
c5m
wut
c5m

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 am

Why would i register to a shit clans forum ran by plebs?
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 am

scrat4acorn wrote:
admin other than dft as this may annoy him.
i want their address.
Back to top Go down
SubJunk
New Forum User
New Forum User

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:45 am

Just my 2c that I posted on that ex forum too:

Hopefully you can see that we are just trying to rid the community of hacks, whether you were hacking or not our intentions are good.
Let's not make this into a big drama when it doesn't need to be.

If you really are not a hacker then you want the same thing we all do; to get rid of hackers. So just go with it and it will be cleared up soon Smile

P.S. For those who don't have context, I have said he is innocent until proven guilty from the start, so don't flame me please Smile
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 am

sub i recommend you run. fast.

jk Razz

yeh mate all good Smile
Back to top Go down
Cacame
MUST. REPLY. NOW.
MUST. REPLY. NOW.

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:57 am

dft, you did have this coming, you never submit your demos. Ofc you're gonna look suss.
Back to top Go down
Cacame
MUST. REPLY. NOW.
MUST. REPLY. NOW.

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 am

I'm capped so I can't see the video :/
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 am

Cacame wrote:
dft, you did have this coming, you never submit your demos. Ofc you're gonna look suss.
to who? a little cunt who treats me like shit? as if i'll do what he says.

i respect every1 that treats me with respect. even if its just a little bit. for those like mag, chickenpotato etc. they can get fucked.
Back to top Go down
Cacame
MUST. REPLY. NOW.
MUST. REPLY. NOW.

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:16 am

defeat wrote:
Cacame wrote:
to who? a little cunt who treats me like shit? as if i'll do what he says.

i respect every1 that treats me with respect. even if its just a little bit. for those like mag, chickenpotato etc. they can get fucked.

When I asked you...? Before I was in aoD

EDIT:

I am trying to take up a neutral position here, everyone else seems to be rushing to conclusions and getting angry

TBH I haven't seen the demo, I'm capped so it would take hours to load
Back to top Go down
scrat4acorn
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:33 am

Oh, considering that dft was last alive (window shot being discussed) maybe this window player killed an ex near window and said window window hence the fast reaction? pillars tried to scope for the player to come out and got at lucky shot? tunnel again one of 3 alive, not sure as these demo's are shit and don't show much. maybe they where there everyround or a *sniper* was killed by one on the enemy snipers and called it? just think then react please?
Back to top Go down
voiid
Brainless Administrator
Brainless Administrator

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:26 pm

th e only part suss is the 1st tp shot the others are cut halfway i could accuse tarquin of hacking if i cut videos like that and yeh the 1st part can be explained by vent
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:37 pm

pfft tarquin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFKOwd5AZg
omg hax @ 1:04
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Cacame wrote:
still nothing, unless it was back in the k|| says when u scrubs came onto ma mumble and started acting tuff
Back to top Go down
Cacame
MUST. REPLY. NOW.
MUST. REPLY. NOW.

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 pm

defeat wrote:
Cacame wrote:
still nothing, unless it was back in the k|| says when u scrubs came onto ma mumble and started acting tuff

Please, that was one person, and it also happened after the second scrim that you refused to produce a demo out of.
Back to top Go down
defeat
rev` Uber 1337 Admin
rev` Uber 1337 Admin

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:32 pm

im not talking about the one with mag.
Back to top Go down
Mag
New Forum User
New Forum User

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

What did I do know :s
Back to top Go down
Sladen
rev` Clan Member
rev` Clan Member

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:49 am

EVERYTHING MAG.
Loljks
:/ I havn't seen the vid... lol
Back to top Go down
edit
rev` Senior Member
rev` Senior Member
edit

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:32 am

I vote dft is clean kgo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dft's fake hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dft's fake hacks.   dft's fake hacks. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dft's fake hacks.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Revolution :: Other :: Off-Topic-
Public ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com